Thursday, March 15, 2007



Quote of the day:


".... I mean, to be truly happy,
a man must live absolutely in the present.
No thought of what's gone before
and no thought of what lies ahead.
But a life of meaning,
a man is condemned to wallow in the past
and obsess about the future."
(Mr Linderman, Heroes episode 18)


The series "Heroes" is officially the ultimate series at the present time for people who enjoy watching movies like X-Men or any other sci-fi movies. It is the kind of entertainment that makes sci-fi freaks like me stare at the monitor and try to catch up blinking after the eyelids got exhausted of keeping the eyes open.

There are surprises in every single episode. The ones that you thought were heroes turned out not to be and the ones that you thought were not are actually good and intelectual characters.

I just reached the episode that already becoming more like a superhero movie after brilliant long stories that created the atmosphere of wonders and excitements. Well there are still many wonders going on on this specific episode and I believe there will still be more heroes with different abilities. Not to mention what will happen with Peter Petrelli, my favorite character on this series, after he can control the abilities that he absorbed from other heroes.


Silly thought,

If I could choose which abilities that I want for myself..
I would choose Nathan Petrelli's.
Flying would be so much fun.
I think somehow it will help me ease my mind.

Or maybe the Haiti guy...
to erase some bad memories that I live with.

Or Clare?
That... if her ability can also heal the heart, not only physical healing.

Ah well.
Silly thought.

G R E A T M O V I E!




2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Sisca L. Andriries said...

WOW!!! It does a GREAT MOVIE!!!
Ga sia2 tuh promosinya ke anak2 termasuk gw... ampe gw penasaran pengen nonton... meski baru ampe eps 15..^^ btw, kok ga pernah update blog lagi??

 
At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bukan gak pernah update lagi, cuma emang lagi belum. nanti posting lagi deh pas heroes episode 2 keluar! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home